Lowell/Riverside, a historic neighborhood in Everett, offers residents a unique blend of riverfront charm, rich history, and easy access to a wide range of city amenities. An attractive choice for families, young professionals, and retirees seeking a comfortable lifestyle with convenient urban offerings, Lowell/Riverside provides a picturesque and vibrant living environment. In this blog entry, we will explore the many aspects of Lowell/Riverside, from its recreational offerings and community life to its dynamic real estate market in 2023.
A Historic Neighborhood with Riverfront Charm and Easy Access to Urban Amenities
Lowell/Riverside is known for its friendly and welcoming community life, with residents and visitors enjoying various events and activities throughout the year. The neighborhood is home to several parks, including the popular Lowell Riverfront Park, which offers walking trails, picnic areas, and open spaces for various activities. The area also features numerous community organizations and clubs, fostering a sense of connection and camaraderie among residents.
Recreation and Amenities
Recreational opportunities abound in Lowell/Riverside, with numerous parks, trails, and sports facilities available for residents to enjoy. The area’s prime location provides easy access to the Snohomish River, where residents can participate in boating, fishing, and kayaking activities, or simply enjoy the picturesque views of the river.
Lowell/Riverside’s proximity to downtown Everett offers residents a wide range of shopping, dining, and entertainment options. The bustling downtown district features a variety of retail stores, restaurants, and cafes that cater to diverse tastes and preferences.
Real Estate Overview
The real estate market in Lowell/Riverside is characterized by a mix of historic homes, single-family residences, townhomes, and apartments, offering a variety of housing options to suit different preferences and budgets. The neighborhood’s riverfront charm, rich history, and access to amenities make it a desirable choice for homebuyers seeking a unique and connected living environment.
Real Estate Facts and Data for 2023:
- Number of Homes Purchased: In 2023, Lowell/Riverside’s real estate market has seen a steady level of activity, with approximately 90 homes being purchased.
- Average Days on Market: Homes in Lowell/Riverside typically stay on the market for an average of 30-40 days, reflecting the neighborhood’s desirability and demand.
- Inventory: The inventory of available homes in Lowell/Riverside in 2023 is moderately tight, with approximately 20-30 homes on the market at any given time, offering a range of housing types and styles to cater to different needs and preferences.
- Median Home Value: In 2023, Lowell/Riverside’s median home value is around $495,000, which is slightly below the city’s average, making it an accessible option for many homebuyers.
- Appreciation Rates: The neighborhood has experienced an appreciation rate of approximately 4.3% in 2023, with home values rising as the area continues to attract new residents and investment.
Lowell/Riverside is a historic neighborhood that offers residents a unique blend of riverfront charm, rich history, and convenient access to urban amenities. Its prime location, diverse housing options, and family-friendly atmosphere make it an attractive choice for homebuyers seeking a well-rounded living experience.
As an expert real estate agent in the area, I am here to help you navigate the Lowell/Riverside real estate market and find the ideal home that caters to your needs and preferences. Whether you're captivated by the neighborhood's riverfront charm, rich history, or convenient location, Lowell/Riverside is an exceptional place to call home.